An Innovating Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon In New York City
Marc Everett MD, FACS
Dr. Marc Everett is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in New York. He provides a full range of procedures for the face, breasts and body, including breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, buttock enhancement, facelift and gender-affirming surgeries for transgender patients. With a combination of compassion, artistry, attention to detail and endless intellectual curiosity, he has rapidly cultivated a reputation for being one of the best plastic surgeons New York City has to offer.
Dr. Everett received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Boston University. He went on to earn his Medical Doctorate at Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv, Israel, where he graduated at the top of his class. Dr. Everett continued his surgical training with a general surgery residency at Nassau University Medical Center in New York, followed by a plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at Temple University Hospital in Pennsylvania. He earned scholarships and recognitions for his achievements throughout his academic career.
To continue developing his skills as a specialist, Dr. Everett capped his formal surgical training with a fellowship at The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery, joining a small group of doctors selected to participate in the prestigious ASAPS-endorsed fellowship in Houston, Texas. This additional training enabled him to hone his surgical skills under the tutelage of internationally recognized surgeons and further specialize in his passion for patient safety.
Dr. Everett is an active member of the plastic surgery community. He is a published author with articles appearing in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Journal of Wound Care, the Journal of Surgical Oncology and Lymphatic Research and Biology. He has presented at meetings in the United States and abroad, including The Aesthetic Meeting, the Congress of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery: The Meeting hosted by the ASPS. Dr. Everett continually enhances his expertise by engaging with some of the best minds in the plastic surgery field, both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Everett is currently certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Candidate Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of The Aesthetic Society’s Product Development & Market Research Committee and a reviewer for the Aesthetic Surgery Journal.
A native New Yorker, Dr. Everett brings a fresh perspective on aesthetic medicine to his hometown. He is an innovator of new techniques and proficient in the latest technology and safety methodologies. He is well-regarded by patients and colleagues for his beautifully crafted results and the individualized attention that he personally devotes to each patient. If you are interested in plastic surgery in New York City, we invite you to experience the exceptional standard of care that has earned Dr. Everett his reputation.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Studies: Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY & Boston University, Boston, MA
- Medical School: Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- General Surgery Residency: Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship: The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery, Houston, Texas
- Board Certification: The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Reviewer, The Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- Committee Member, The Aesthetic Society’s Product Development & Market Research
- Candidate Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Consultant, The Marena Group
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital
- Northwell Forest Hills, Glen Cove and Syosset Hospitals
- Mount Sinai Queens Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Press, Publications & Presentations
- Featured: Cosmopolitan, Reader’s Digest
- Appeared: PBS Frontline
- Published: Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Journal of Wound Care, Journal of Surgical Oncology, Lymphatic Research and Biology
- Presented: The Aesthetic Meeting 2017, San Diego, CA; 23rd Congress of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Kyoto, Japan; Plastic Surgery: the Meeting, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Boston, MA
I look forward to meeting you!
At ME Plastic Surgery, I provide the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery while maintaining uncompromising standards of safety, patient care and professional ethics. I pledge to give my best so that you can feel your best, no matter your age, body type or background. Please contact my office to set up a one-on-one consultation at one of my locations in Manhattan and Queens. My door is always open.